Saturday, December 26, 2009

Its Princess & the Frog today...

We managed to get tickets for Princess & the Frogs today. At the Tropicana, our current fav movie outlet. My ticket is on GSC, complimentary, FOC, RM0.00. Since signing up as GSC member a couple of years ago, I get one free movie on my birthday month. You get to claim movies with * only. This year, I got Princess & the Frog. Happy for getting one free ticket (going to the movies nowadays is NOT cheap okay), happier still since it was such a wonderful upbeat movie, not your typical Disney princess but a 'princess' nevertheless. The songs were so great, jazzy of course since the movie is set in the Big Easy.  My fav character in the movie? Louis the Aligator. He is so Baloo the Bear in Jungle Book. Bubbly, Lovable, Cute...

To date this month, I've seen, 1. The Storm Warriors, 2. Zombieland, 3. Avatar 3D, 4. Princess & the Frog. I've bought tickets for movie #5 tomorrow..... Sherlock Holmes. Next change? Vampire Assistance. Another movie that just caught my eyes today - My Lovely Bones. But then, maybe I'll just go get the book?

No comments:

Post a Comment