Tuesday, February 16, 2010

24 Years

Yesterday was our 24th wedding anniversary !  24 years of togetherness and hopefuly with many many more years to come.  Our eldest will be 23 this years, youngest 19.  24 years of ups and downs, happy and sad, more happy than sad, more ups than down. Ultimately lots and lots of compromises, give and take.

I made dinner to celebrate our anniversary on the 14th Feb night, with everyone in and a Sunday, it was the best time. Actually I forgot that Monday is public holiday !  hehehe.  It is CNY.  We had leg of lamb, chicken tomato, tuna salad, lemon baby potatoes, baked cheese rice.  Plenty of food, we are still having the leftover today !  The cheese rice actually taste better after a day...

Tomorrow is back to work day.  Its gonna be quiet I know, but there's still work to be done. Wish I could be stay home for the rest of the week, but then I probably ended up sleeping all day !  No good, not good for me at all, or I'll end up like this cat........ 


better to go back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment