Thursday, December 4, 2014

Just passing by..............

Its been months.  But I have a new beginning !  We have moved to Shah Alam.  I now lives on landed property.  And am going bonkers with planting flowers and greens at every corner of my 'sekangkang kera' Tanah. 

But some sad news though.  My dear maid, Sulmi, who had been with us for more that 16 years, has passed on last June.  She got sick, we thought it might be dengue. Took her to hospital, but tests showed that it was not.  However, a couple of days later, she collapsed from heart attact / stroke.  Doctors said, its because of untreated hyper tension.  She's been self medicating herself with jamu, I guess.  But then, ajal maut di tangan Tuhan.  She did not suffer.  A couple of days after admission, she passed on.  We made all the arrangements and sent her back to Indonesia.  We will miss her.

The pictures that I have of her are all without any hijab on.  So, am not going to put it up.  I can see her anyway, in my mind, at any time of the day.




 

1 comment:

  1. sedihnya Kak Gee, I read about her from your FB post.. tp tak sempat nak respond. I know this is old news to you.. but sedih kan..

    ReplyDelete