Saturday, July 10, 2010

The search for 'the' moist chocolate cake recipe begins....

So what started this search? At the Ikea sale a few days ago, I bought myself a couple of lovely red plastic box storage in which I intend to keep/store all my baking things. As I was clearing my old copier paper box that I'd been using all these while as my storage, I found a package of chocolate cake mixture.  So I baked (b4 it expires, I'd better...).  But this is a premix after all, its rather dry esp the bottom and hence my search for a good recipe. Am gonna bake using a recipe found in the internet tomorrow, my faithful testers are in for a treat, aren't they?  He he he

Who knows, if it turns out well and up to my very own high standards & satisfaction, I might include choc cupcakes and cakes in my baking repertoire !



No comments:

Post a Comment