Thursday, July 22, 2010

When I'm Bored I Baked

Well at least, when all ingredients are available....

With hubby away in Sabah, the girls away, (#2 back to college in UiTM Perak and #3 doing her internship at Outward Bound School, Lumut !) and my son who comes back from work late most of the time. Why is he late? Well, he's girlfriend interns at a bank and her working hours are rather odd... she finishes around 9pm or later, so he picks her up and sends her back to her rented house.  Awwwww so nice isn't he ?  hehehe.  And so, there I was alone at home (not counting the cats, they zzzzzzzzzzz and the maid resting in her room), getting bored with FBing, the TV etc, so I baked !

Olives and Poppy Seeds Bread:


Nothing beats having warm bread with jam. If only I had soup that night, it would have been better, but I didn't, so jam it was... FIG jam some more. 
Lovely.



No comments:

Post a Comment