Monday, March 14, 2011

An Apology......

I edited a particular post which I wrote on stories of my friends today and took out some sensitive experiences that I had unwittingly wrote without thinking at the time of writing that particular post. In fact of the things that I'd writen, I'd also kinda forgot about it, and forgot how sensitive it can be. What with Anwar Ibrahim case still going on and Mahathir out with his memoirs. Hahahaha, tak de kene mengene pon !

I was quite open then because nobody, practically nobody reads this blog before. Now that Í'm using this blog more to promote my cakes & cupcakes, hopefully I might have more visitors lah! If I hurt some people with my direct words (I'm a sagittarius, what do you expect?), I sincerely apologize from the bottom of my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment