Tuesday, March 15, 2011

More cupcakes

I surprised myself ! I had no idea I baked quite a lot of cupcakes ! But effective this year, I'm making sure that I keep track of my bakings especially those that were orders that I received.  At least, I will be able to see and keep track of my little itsy bitsy business.  Perhaps this will help keep me occupied when I finally retire !  He he he...

Special birthday treat for hubby.
Carrot cupcakes with chocolate cheese toppings and strawberries.


Another birthday treat for my nephew Aizat.
Carrot cupcakes with cream cheese frostings.

Vanilla cupcakes with strawberry flavoured cream cheese frosting
for a meeting at the office.

Carrot cupcakes I made for my good friend (a caterer) Alice. Year End gift.
Her son, Nick is also the Chef from whom I learn the basic on baking (cakes, cupcakes, etc)

Chocolate cupcake I made as testers, using a recipe from internet.
My colleagues from office are always happy to be my testers!

Carrot cupcakes for my niece, to enjoy with her big extended family.

Another vanilla cupcake for a friend.

And another.. I sure made lots of swirlsss.

These are carrot cupcakes, a very last minute request
from a colleague and friend at the office.

.... these too, for a family 'doa selamat' kenduri.

These are Red Velvet cuppies for own enjoyment !







No comments:

Post a Comment