Wednesday, August 4, 2010

This and that and its August already...

One of my director's dad passed away today... I wasn't surprised when I heard news of his dad's passing but I was surprised that he still had his dad !  I didn't know.... Condolences to my director P, may Allah saw place his dad in the Jannah. I still miss my dad now and again. 

A former director of ours who lost his wife (a dear wonderful lady...), about a year or so, got married !  Well, well, life goes on...  I heard that they actually met at the cemetery!  She lost her hubby about the same time he lost his wife, and as they say the rest is history.  Cupids is everywhere huh? even at a cemetery.  But this is something I heard from someone else, so please don't quote me, I don't know anything....

When we think of Rezeki, we would think in terms of money most of the time. But in actual fact, rezeki is everywhere, they comes in different ways, different forms. Last Sunday, a friend ordered cupcakes from me, then off I went to Nagoya to look for my son's baju melayu and guess what? the kain I bought for him costs exactly what the cuppies I sold.  And on Monday, I got paid for the cake I made for a meeting, then my friend whom I gave my daughter's baju kurung for tailoring (her mum's the tailor okay, not her, she's a programmer!), came in with the baju. Tailoring costs? about the same as my claim ! 

And then this happened today.... Yesterday, one my colleague asks me to arrange for some catering for another customer meeting today.. which I managed (so last minute), then just b4 5 yesterday itself, he told me to cancel it, as the Acct Mgr had already arrange for the food as well. Today, somehow I felt like following up with the food arrangement with his secretary, just to find out that he too had cancelled his order !!!  Between her and me, we managed to arranged for the coffee break snacks and lunch at the very last minute... now this in its own way is what I call Rezeki. Imagine if I'd not asked about the food? 

Thank God, all went well and was settled. Syukur Alhamdulillah.... Allah saw loves us, otherwise what an embarrassment it would have been. Am so thankful for today. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment