Monday, August 23, 2010

Carrot Cake for Iftar

Last week we had Iftar at my sister in law's in Ampang. We brought pecal for the berbuka. My niece it seems was hopeful that I'd brought along a carrot cake, which of course I did not ! ha ha ha.... lain kali kalau nak cakap daa...

So when we had another family Iftar at my brother-in-law's last Saturday... of course I brought a cake for her!  I got a fan.  I don't mind really making the cake. It gives me an excuse to practise on some new designs. But someone commented that it  looked like a hantaran cake. Here it is....





This coming Saturday is going to be our turn to host the Iftar. But we've decided to berbuka at Puteri Restaurant and then come back home for the Isyak and Terawih. Since it is also my hubby's birthday, looks like there should be cake for the more'. Takkan nak buat carrot cake lagi. I'm thinking of making vanilla butter cupcakes....


No comments:

Post a Comment