Sunday, August 15, 2010

Old friends, new stories ............

Just before Ramadhan, my friends from college had a reunion at another friends house.  This friend of us, is always generous with us using her house as meeting place.  Her hubby is normally away at his shooting club during weekends, so we had the house all to ourselves.  This time, we had it after lunch, so its kind of hi-tea for us, pot luck. 

Our juniors were there too, but since there were a number of us whom we've not met for sometime, we practically stayed in the kitchen (where the food is actually !!!) most of the time.  Two of our very very old friend whom we actually met during our 1st semester only, came.  But even spending time then for just one semester, kept our friendship on and on for all these years.  They're just as crazy as ever, we were laughing and laughing all the time.

Oh, we did go to the living room to join our juniors to take pictures... then it was back to the kitchen for more talk and incredible stories.  Some were stories and experiences that were so mind bongling that we couldn't believe that its all true...  There was the first wedding night experiences, yeah!  Good thing, we were able to sit through it all with lots and lots of sense of humour.... 

Here's my dear friend, Ta Daaa !


Yes, she is still sexy (seksa she would say) AND she cooks too... Bakes wonderful cakes, like me! ehem ehem... she also makes malay kueh, something I don't. I didn't take a picture of the apple-cheese sandwich cake that she made for her potluck (forgot la!), but I did take pictures of the carrot cupcakes that I made for the get-together.  Which by the way, she forgot to taste ! Too busy chit-chating away and beguilling us with tales of her escapades !


And then, just before we were all going home for the evening (the juniors went back a little earlier than we did.. adik-adik kan, kene tidor awal sikit lah), our friend, one that we've not met for so so long, one that we know for just one semester but one who is a friend for a life time, dgn selambanya ...told us that she is having an affair !! Ternganga jap.. btw, she is single and besides consensual. My friend is an adult who knows what's right, what's wrong.  And as responsible adults, we all take responsibility for our actions and ultimately live with the outcome of our decisions. Who am I to judge?  Everyone has a right to their happiness.

PS: I edited this post today (14/3/2011) and took out some sensitive stories that I had unwittingly wrote without thinking at that time of writing this particular post. I was also quite open because nobody, practically nobody reads this blog dulu. Now that Í'm using this blog more to promote my cakes and cupcakes, hopefully I might have more visitors lah! If I hurt some people with my direct words (I'm a sagittarius, what do you expect?), I sincerely apologize from the bottom of my heart.




No comments:

Post a Comment