Friday, July 22, 2011

Egg Sandwiches anyone ?

Sometimes strange things happens in most unlikely ways...  And somehow, this past two weeks, I've been making sandwiches for some of my office meetings.  It started with one of the guys forgetting to inform me early of his meeting and that he needs refreshments arranged. So I decided to buy a couple of banana loaf cakes and make myself some open faced sandwiches using baguettes with eggs and tuna.

Then, a collegue found out about it and asked me to do some for our unit meeting. Today I made another batch for another unit's meeting....

I love getting myself pocket money this way....  :D

First batch.... chilly tuna and egg sandwiches, but since I sliced the baguettes slanting, the sandwiches were rather big.


For the 2nd and today's batch, I decided to cut the baguettes rounder and just do egg with pickled flavoured mayo only. Skip the tuna, which turned out just the way I want them. The picture below are those I made today. Forgot to take pictures for yesterday's sandwiches, which I made a side dish of vegetarian sandwiches, for a totally vegetarian colleague.



Above was the full serving. Below is pic of the sandwiches with red cherry tomatoes and sliced olives for deco (the tomatoes were sweet and the olives taste heavenly, at least to me! :D)

Next, with japanese cucumber and olives, followed by orange cherry tomatores (fat fat cherry tomatoes) and of course olives..
 

Other than the sandwiches, I also made some chocolate cake slices for a couple of meetings.... Delicious chocolate slices with chocolate ganache toppings.
These are to die for !

 


..... and I happily call them, Rezeki !



No comments:

Post a Comment