Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sheikh Yahya Ibrahim

The company that I am working with had the opportunity to sponsor the stay of Shaikh Yahya while he was in Malaysia recently.  Sheikh Yahya is a muslim scholar, of Egyption descent, born in Canada, married and now living in Australia.  More on the Sheikh, visit http://www.alkauthar.org/content.asp?pgc=yibrahim&From=Our%20Instructors



I was first introduced to the teaching of Sheikh Yahya when I attended a 2-day class with the Al-Kauthar Institute, Out of Sight - Angels, Jinns and Ain.  Their approach is different from what I'm used to, the ways of our local Ustaz and Ustazahs... It was a wonderful change.  His lectures were lively, using up-to-date examples (I mean, he uses our current 'language' or lingo, which is makes he's talk much more interesting and not so 'dronny' if you know what I mean...  More on the Out of Sight class, visit http://www.alkauthar.org/content.asp?pgc=less_outofsight&From=Our%20Courses

We had the great opportunity to hear to man give us a talk on Management, the Rasulullah saw Way. One hour is not enough... it feels like half-hour only but he's a very busy man so one hour it was. Even my dear hubby attended and he too enjoyed the talk.  Am trying to find out how to attached audio file here... How?


From this talk too, based on the Sheik's recommendations, I got myself these books to content with... now to find the time to start reading them! I sure do have a number of books to go thru this coming Ramadhan.

 Okay, so the Sheik did not recommend this third book below, but while I was looking for the 2 books above, I found this book at MPH !  hehehe....  The 2 books above, I got them from the Dakwah Corner bookstore in PJ.  MPH priced those 2 quite expensive, really and stock were only available at MPH Mid Valley !


PS: Got myself a lovely abaya from Makkah too plus a jubah for hubs for the Dakwah Corner (and its a bookstore mind you....  but I'm in a very happy mood of course!)


Selamat Menyambut Ramadhan al Mubarak!





No comments:

Post a Comment