Monday, April 4, 2011

Cupcakes presentations to express your feelings?

It's wonderful to be able to let your creativity flow and see the wonderful results that comes out from that instances. It is usually a result of an influx of ideas that comes to your mind after going thru images after images that's available in the internet. You would start with an idea but will usually ends with another. And the result, is normally not what you had in your mind in the very beginning. Well, at least, that's the way it usually is with me....

Here's some of my collection of cupcakes for birthdays or hantaran. Not that many yet.. but its a good start. I'm hoping for more, of course....

This was the latest of the Birthday Cupcake wishes set that I've done so far.
Did this for a colleague's girls' day out!


Another Birthday wish, done for my department's unit meeting.
These are my own officemates... :D


Kinda colourful don't you think? My male colleagues complained that it was too floral. Should take this comments into consideration next time I do one, where are guys involved...

A Bertunang wish for hantaran gift, for a colleague of my hubby.


More Birthday wishes,

Above, made for my friend (for her colleague's birthday) is one of my personal favourite. And it was a last minute request... Pressure always seems to give good results!



Below, I did an impromtu set for our 25th wedding anniversary.
Just a little family do, using cupcake casings that I bought from Ikea.
Hmmm, not too happy with the casing actually!


Another family do. Did this last year. my first attempt actually.
Did it for after iftar coffee, so happens it was also hubby's birthday!


The writing for the name is a little fancy right? Sampai some people tak perasan pun yang I actually wrote hubby's name in the cuppies set!
So, another lesson learnt, stay away from too fancy writings.


Somehow, all above are carrot cupcakes!


No comments:

Post a Comment