Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Health Week at the office - Week of 28 March 2011

Lots of 'Health' Events were organized during this week at the office. We had blood donation day, a number of health talks were also organized, then there were 2 days of Reflexalogy and Message, available for all employees at minimal fees, really minimal.  On the first day, we had a 'Healthy' Food (Desserts & Snacks) Competition..... so of course I join in la... with my carrot cake. Slight changes to the recepi so that its 'healthier'. Added wholemeal flour, less egg, less sugar.... but keeping the great taste of course, and Apple/Pear crumble as a second entry. We can entry a maximum of 2 entries. Below are the results....

Champion,
Wasn't me! Its Avacado & Salmon Salad


2nd Place,
Still not me! This time its, Chips with mango salsa dip. Those in the 2 spoons are curried kacang kuda, her second entry.


3rd Place,
finally..... yes, my entry - Healthy Carrot Cake!




My present/hamper, lots of healthy food in it !

The rest of the entries,
Below is my 2nd entry, the apple/pear crumble with honey and yogurt.


wholemeal buns / breads



cranberries Salad with healthy dressing


healthy potato salad


olive lemon cake


lingzhi muffins


All very healthy and all were delicious ! Really.  It was a real fun and filling event, all of us enjoyed it so much ! hahaha.


No comments:

Post a Comment