Sunday, June 26, 2011

more cakes, cupcakes, and being grateful....

On certain weeks, I get more orders that I thought I could handle, but I would still accept. I feel bad, turning down people. Put yourself in their shoes... how would u feel?  Besides, its bad to 'tolak rezeki'. Opportunity don't come easy, right?

Last Friday, 24/6/2011, another office friend, colleague order an RV cake, for another colleague of hers who was too shy to contact me directly! What the? Kalau malu nak jumpa, hantar je email... hehehe, jangan malu dik, nanti sesat jalan! Anyway, made this for her. And personally, I'm so happy and proud of this design. My girl said it looked like fondant! Wah, kembang sekejap... :D



 


The week before, Molly another colleague of mine, ordered some cupcakes and a special birthday cake for her mom ! Somehow, gambar cupcake hilang ! Disappeared during the transfering of the pics from my old phone to my new iPhone4. :(

On the same day, another colleague orders some macarons for an evening class. And I decided since I have an extra carrot cake, to sedekah this cake for this special religious class. I'm very grateful for the rezekies that I've been getting this past year. Alhamdulillah is all I can say. Syukur kehadrat Allah swt for all the rezekies that he has so generously bestowed to me thru my cakes, cupcakes and macarons sale. Thank You Allah swt.
Hmmm.. the macarons for KIAM seems to be missing too!

    


And for one particular Saturday (Father's day eve, 18/6/2011), I made one set of cupcakes and 4 cakes! Tiring but looking at the results, it was really very satisfying..


I made this birthday cake (Red Velvet) for a friend's sister.

Mother''s Day cake for Linda.

 

Other birthday cakes, that I'd made for the past few weeks before this......
Its wonderful to be able to be this creative. Upin Ipin and the  MM cakes were chocolate cakes. I'm happy to do them.
 

  

Another Carrot Cake, birthday celebration ordered by a office training partner, Jarien.
 

 

 


 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment