Sunday, June 26, 2011

Father's Day Celebration - 19 June 2011

The Special Day for all Daddies in the world....

Father's Day is quiet and just a family affair. After all the cakes that I'd bake for the night before and then all the icing work that I had to do, I was too tired to bake another. I thought I just get a cake from Secret Recipe after all, my  own daughter is working there now. And guess what? All the nicer cakes were sold out! So in the end, I decided to make our own No Bake Cheesecake instead, which was by the way was an instant hit with us all !  Presenting my impromptu Father's Day cheese cake for dear hubby.  Happy Father's Day!



Earlier in the week, I'd bake a Red Velvet cake for my good friend Nana's early Father's Day celebration, and another 2 daddies got cakes too on the Father's Day week.  One a Red Velvet for another close friend and a carrot cake for a friend of a friend ! Word is getting around.... I loikkkkkkkee hehehhee

The Fathers got these,

Red Velvet Cake for a dad who works all the way in China.

Another Red Velvet cake for #1 Dad in Bukit Jalil ! Yup, he's happy to get this medal in his lifetime!


 This dad got himself a carrot cake to celebrate is day.







I added grapes to the bottom of the cake. As seen in bottom picture.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment