Monday, June 13, 2011

Tepung Pelita

I had a lot planned to do today.  I wanted to go to Shah Alam and visit a friend in hospital. Then since I would be in Shah Alam, I'd also planned my sis's grave (my sister passed away last year.).  But hubby said that since he's at ESQ training today, I should go and do marketing in his place. Normally, I would go to the wet market weekly and get our weekly supply of chicken, meat, fish, vegetables, all the wet things basically.  Hubby will do the dry marketing, buy rice, tissues, sauces, eggs, cat food, etc etc... he'd go to Tesco. So, after a quick visit to the wet market, off I went to Tesco. By the time, I came back, it was already past 3 pm.... and it rained ! Dah la letih, terus kemalasan. So tak jadi ke Shah Alam, terus decide to make tepung pelita. Ni pon selepas tengok gambar posting my friend at FB. Dia gi belajar buat tepung pelita kat sifu somewhere in Kelantan.

The resepi cukup senang, tapi getting the texture right is quite tough, kukus pun tak cukup lama jadi, gula kurang bersira. Tapi tetap sedap, itu yang sangat penting!

Ni, bahagian badan dia tengah nak dikukus...


Below is the finished product....
Presentation mesti ada babe!

Just in time for hot tea.....



No comments:

Post a Comment