Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Just Do It !

KL - A City Of Shared Stories http://cityofsharedstorieskualalumpur.com/

It takes a while to succumb to temptation. I was so tempted to try writing a story. That link above, a project by the British Council, MPH Bookstore and Spread the Word, is an opportunity not be missed.  But I couldn't think of anything to write about. And then I remembered an incident that happened before. Once you have an idea, and began typing it out, the words just start flowing. Your limit is the limit of number of characters set by the organizers. Good thing they put a limit or else I bet, some of the submitted stories would be have long winded. So there, I've successfully submitted not one but two stories.  Woohoo!  I do have a third one in mind but I'm still undecided to whether or not put it down to be published...  He he he, now I can proudly say that I have had my stories published !

No comments:

Post a Comment