Monday, January 18, 2010

Work & Evaluation

It's so hectic at work now.... So much to do in so little time.  Everything's urgent. All deadlines are this Friday!

Where I work, end of January means it is CPE time.  CPE = Commitment Plan Evaluation.  CPE itself is a torture. To make matter worst, you have to evaluate yourself! These management people really know how to torture people, I think they were somekind of prosecutors of some sorts in their earlier lifes. And then they expect you  to reason / persuade / influence / entice? (hehehe) your boss to accept your evaluation of your work.  There is, of course, a list responsibilities already listed from the beginning of last year (which they slyly made you agree), these you have to meet or better still over-achieve.  Fening-fening memikirkan ni.  You need to use the right words - words made in these wonderful sentences that will entice your boss into agreeing with you, words to sway your boss into accepting your eval. Ni yang susah ni.. but I have a plan, I will smile when I sit with boss nanti, and he will agree with everything that I'm going to say without even realising it. And he is going to give me a huge pay raise! Muahahahaha. 

So sebelum masuk bilik boss, hembus-hembus dulu ! 



No comments:

Post a Comment